Some of the projects undertaken by SEDC:
- Connecting out of school children with education.
- Helping out of school children’s in admission in schools.
- Setting up one hut classroom in slum areas, for the most neglected children living in the slums.
- Sponsoring the education of children, born to economically weaker sections of the society, studying at different places.
- Setting up skill development centers, such as tailoring, computers.
- Empowerment of mothers of underprivileged children through knowledge.
- Supplying essential items to weaker section of the society.